Somebody has to have a comment...a zinger...something...Any bets on who gets it first? Jilly or me?
I think it will be one of the Grandpas!~ Jill
I'm going to guess one of the grandmas...when they are around you guys won't even get a chance to hold the baby. By the way, that really could have come with a warning...not to be watched while drinking...I almost snorted Diet Coke out my nose laughing so hard.
That video could put every condom company out of business. Nothing could be as good a birth control method as two minutes of watching babies projectile vomit . . . into your mouth! This just reaffirms why I'm happy I'm not a breeder.
The volume of puke and distance spit was scary - no avoiding it if it's coming! Another great activity is the baby having a BM at the table while you are eating. Good diet plan!
Somebody has to have a comment...a zinger...something...
ReplyDeleteAny bets on who gets it first? Jilly or me?
I think it will be one of the Grandpas!
ReplyDelete~ Jill
I'm going to guess one of the grandmas...when they are around you guys won't even get a chance to hold the baby.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, that really could have come with a warning...not to be watched while drinking...I almost snorted Diet Coke out my nose laughing so hard.
That video could put every condom company out of business. Nothing could be as good a birth control method as two minutes of watching babies projectile vomit . . . into your mouth!
ReplyDeleteThis just reaffirms why I'm happy I'm not a breeder.
The volume of puke and distance spit was scary - no avoiding it if it's coming!
ReplyDeleteAnother great activity is the baby having a BM at the table while you are eating. Good diet plan!