Tuesday, January 31, 2006
ONE WEEK TO GO (maybe)
We saw the doctor this morning. For those of you who really dig prenatal lingo, I'm 80% effaced, at a negative 2 station, and 4 cm dialated. For those of you who don't speak Prenatal, I'm 4 cm dialated, which means that things are moving along well, but the baby hasn't dropped much (which doesn't mean a whole heck of a lot - it can happen very quickly). Pregnancies vary, but it's not uncommon for some women to be at the hospital and getting an epidural at 4 cm. I'm at work still. I'm feeling pretty good, but we think I had my first few Braxton-Hicks contractions (translation: fake contractions that mean nothing) yesterday. So, this baby is ready to go whenever it feels it's time! We're keeping our fingers crossed that it holds out until my dad gets to town on Friday night. And Friday is scheduled to be my last day at work. We'll be sure to keep you all posted!!! EEEEKK!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment