Wednesday, January 04, 2006

34 DAYS TO GO (roughly)

We were SO excited when the crib arrived last week, but alas, there was a huge flaw with one of the pieces (a 3-foot deep scratch/groove, right on the front rail where baby will grab and gnaw), so we are waiting for a new piece, which should come this week. We'll be sure to post pictures when it's together.

We saw the doctor last week - all is well. I've put on 23 pounds and probably won't put on much more, since we have just under 5 weeks left. This Monday (Jan 9) is when they will check to see if the baby has gotten into the right position. I wouldn't be surprised if the baby is turning itself around right now as I type this, because I am getting kicked hard in the ribs! Starting Monday, we see the doctor every week and she starts talking about scary terms like dialation and effacement (eek!!)! I'll post more soon.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:48 PM

    Love the Blog! When do we get to see another belly photo?
    C. Lynn

    ReplyDelete