Lunch with my team on the South 40, with not one, but TWO vegan burger choices! Retelling the story of falling on the ice when I was interviewing at Wash U and finding mocha in my hair still an hour later!
Bequeathing gifts
Very special earrings
"I'm a hot mess!"
Handing over the candy machine
Tulips when I got home
Wrapping up last things right as it was time to leave
Lots of Facebook love
Giving the team an Eliot bell!Ringing the F*** out of that bell as I left at 3:00!
Sharing rainbow Sharpies with someone who loves them as much as I do
Hearing that the therapy-chocolate was busted out in my office as soon as aI left
One last cup of coffee from the DUC
An awesome apron
Plans for a massage soon
Knowing I will see them all again soon, as they are too dear to my heart to be away from for too long!

No comments:
Post a Comment