Friday, October 01, 2010

House updates

The last week or so has included a few house updates.  We definitely aren't done, but I wanted to share a couple pics of the work!  First, we painted our entryway purple!!  We have a LOT of things to hang on that wall, so it looks VERY purple right now, but I'll post another picture when everything is hung. 



Secondly, we finally changed out the lights in the dining room!  Thank you to our friend Leslie who did an AMAZING job making our vision of this lighting happen.  He is a lighting master, so if anyone needs a referral, call me.  It's hard to get pictures of lighting, but here is the "lovely" chandelier that was up when we moved in... (ok, it's sideways and I can't get it to turn for some reason... sorry):


And here is the new lighting.  We'll be adding a couple more spotlights to the track soon. 



No comments:

Post a Comment