Yes, THAT is how many pieces of candy she had when she got home. And yes, she counted all of them.
Here is our Little Mermaid, bowing after a performance of "Part of Your World":
We apparently didn't get any pics of Daddy in his costume (it kept falling off), but he was very creative as Charlie Brown Trick or Treating, complete with paper bag with rocks in it, and ghost costume with multiple holes cut all over... "I had a little trouble with the scissors." Here is Mommy's costume, thanks to her friend, Erin. All night adults would say "And what are YOU?" with a puzzled look.
I'm DOPEY, dammit! DOPEY! You know, 7 dwarfs! DOPEY! I loved it and so did Rory. She kept asking to see my hands, like Snow Whites asks the dwarfs in the movie, and loved it when I would put my hands behind my back and shake my head No.
Even Mimi and Poppy pulled on a few accessories and trick or treated with us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment