Friday, December 04, 2009

What Everyone's Getting for Presents

At dinner tonight I asked Rory to help me think about what to get everyone for presents.  Not to ruin the surprise, but here's what Rory said everyone would want, in Rory's exact words:

Mimi: a picture of me
Poppy: a picture of Ishkabible and Albequerque
Grandma: a  snowman
Papa: a hat
Ella:  a snowman hat
Ruthie: a pair of shoes
Grandma Cam: a tutu, ballet shoes and a magic wand
Grandpa:  the same thing
Kinsey: a picture of Kendall
Kendall:  a picture of her cat
Aunt Theresa:  a princess thing
Uncle Jeff:  a bad guy thing
Daddy: let me whisper because he's in the next room ... a race car!
Sydney (the cat): a bone
Sharon and Davey: race cars for them
Eleanor & Myron:  glass flowers that are purple and pink
Baby Olivia (Mike & Melissa's daughter):  A Signing Time DVD and some food

3 comments:

  1. Lindsay7:21 PM

    I cannot even handle this... I will read this fifty more times before bed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe as a Chritmas Card this year, Ron & I should dress in our Tutu's ballet shoes and magic wand!!That would scare alot of your friends. Where, oh, where, does she get these ideas?? What in the world have you told her about us?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just catching up on your blog and loving this. Rory is a hoot! Boz

    ReplyDelete