THIS is Rory's obsession. Mike & Melissa got her this game for her birthday (have we thanked you guys yet?) and she has played it roughly 3-4 times/day since she got it. It's like Bingo sort of and is honestly lots of fun. She is a competitive game-player, as I think I've mentioned in a previous post. With this game, she looks at your card and hers to see what images you both have on your card to look for. Then, she talks smack, saying things like, "Mommy, I'm going to get the cat before YOU do!" This picture is from a day when she played with her friends. The thing I love about this is that she actually played for all of them! Almost all of them have yellow tiles on their cards!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

We are so happy that she likes the game! It doesn't get much better than that. Thanks again...ThinkFun!
ReplyDelete