Rory is in summer camp this summer for the first time. Some weeks she is at camp at the JCC where she gets to swim, do arts & crafts, sports, etc. Some weeks she is at COCA, doing creative arts like singing and dancing. This week she was at COCA and her class put together a performance during the first 4 days, then did a performance the last day. Below is video of the performance. In my eagerness to applaud at the end of the first number, I hit Stop on my camera, so to continue the show you'll have to click the second video. I was very impressed with what they did with the kids in just a few days! Rory loved it so much that she cried off and on for about an hour afterward because the class was over. I'm telling you, these theatrical types are her people!
No comments:
Post a Comment