Its that time of our year again... The month of celebrations! Within about 10 days in February, we celebrate Rory's birthday, Jason's birthday, Jason's Dad's birthday, Valentines day, and Jason's grandfather's birthday. WHEW!
In preparation, we have had a weekend of craft projects. I'm prey proud of how they turned out, so I thought I'd share some pictures. included are Rory's envelopes that we made for her birthday invitations, bookmark Valentines for school, and shhhh...Rory's birthday presents!
Sorry that a couple of these are sideways. I can't get them to turn around right now.





In preparation, we have had a weekend of craft projects. I'm prey proud of how they turned out, so I thought I'd share some pictures. included are Rory's envelopes that we made for her birthday invitations, bookmark Valentines for school, and shhhh...Rory's birthday presents!
Sorry that a couple of these are sideways. I can't get them to turn around right now.

No comments:
Post a Comment