These days, Ro is all about writing. Her name, words, anything! She loves to sit and draw and write. A year ago, everything she wrote was backward, with the letters backward (like in a mirror) and the letters written from the right side of the page to the left. (If I haven't noted it before, Rory is a leftie.) Now she gets it right most of the time and loves to write notes and mail them to people, really hoping she gets something in the mail in return.
UPDATE: Rory is sitting here with me right now, looking at the new blog posts. When I showed her this picture of her and Olivia working next to each other, she said, "Oh, that's the day we cut our hair!" Yep, they cut their hair at school that day for the first time. When Olivia's dad got the call (Olivia's hair had a chunk missing; Rory's was not noticeable), he said, "Well, I guess better now than right before the prom!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment