Saturday, September 12, 2009

First Ballet Class

I'm not sure who had more fun ... Rory or me. Of course, over the last couple of weeks we've had some prep to do. We had to buy a leotard. Rory convinced me she needed two ... "I need one to wear TO class, Mommy, and I need another one to wear to practice at HOME." Who can argue?? Then we had to get tights. And finally, to a real ballet store to get ballet shoes. And then there was teaching her the importance of "ballerina hair".

The day finally came and we went to the studio. Rory was greeted by Rebecca, our neighbor, who was assisting with Rory's class that day. (She's in the rose tank top below). When class began, she dove right in. Rory's pretty easy to spot in the pictures, being the only one in black. Enjoy!



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment