Monday, June 01, 2009

House Before and Afters

We are almost there!  The painting is done and we're really excited about it.  Can't wait to get our furniture in and really start to decorate.  So far, here are the before and after pictures. 


House Before After

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:14 PM

    LOVE it you guys! I was just on here today to harass you about wanting to see pictures--now I don't have to! The work you've done is amazing--it's a lovely house, and it won't take anytime at all for it to feel like home. I'm so happy for you! xoxo, Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:35 PM

    Wow! I feel like we just checked in on your blog a week ago and we come back today with SO MUCH new fun stuff. This all looks great!! congratulations. We miss you guys and love seeing you doing well.

    - Kelly and Eric

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:24 PM

    Looks FABULOUS!!! Congrats, Sweetheart. xoxo, Elisa

    ReplyDelete