Sunday, December 10, 2006

Her vocabulary has begun!



Her first word was "DaDa", probably around 7 months. Now, at 10 months, she's proficient at DaDa and Bye Bye (in the cutest highest-pitched sound you've ever heard!). In the last week, she's started to learn animal sounds. If you ask her what a cow says, you get "Mbmbmbuuuuu", which is her attempt at Moo. If you ask what the sheep says, you get a clear "Bah Bah". Also this week she picked up "Dot" out of the blue after I played Mom's Dot Dot Polka Dot game with her (see video post a couple of days ago). And a week ago today I got my first "Mama!", though I've only heard it twice since then. That one will take some more time.

1 comment:

  1. Hey you guys! Happy Holidays! Thank you for the cute cute card. My friend is really moving on up. Luv you very much....

    ReplyDelete