Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Xbox insanity and hiccups

The true poison that is the Xbox has kicked in at our house. The last two nights, I have no idea what time Jason has come to bed. A few days ago he found the NBA game for $5 somewhere, so it's ON! Today Jas starts vacation until January 3, and I know he was calling his friend Eric, who is also home today, to come over and play with him. :)

On my side of the world, I felt the baby's first case of hiccups a few days ago. We were at home, so Jason was able to feel it, too. He/she had them this morning again, too. Very cute! Subtle little movement, but cute. Last night was not so cute - baby was kicking like an alien who wanted out NOW! My stomach was making sharp moves from left to right - nothing subtle about that, but very funny to watch! Hopefully the baby was turning around so it will be head-down for delivery. Today is the start of Week 34.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:35 AM

    Jason,

    I totally feel you when it comes to the X-box. It's completely addictive. I can send you some of the games that I've beaten or I'm tired of. There are even games for kids so it's an educational toy as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:49 AM

    A few comments...

    In response to Troy's comment - feed the addiction. I'm sure Jill appreciates the offer. (I'd hate to imagine if it was crack we were talking about...but I imagine Jill wouldn't be blogging about that...but who knows?)

    In response to Jill's latest blurb...2 pts...

    First, please refer to the picture below your comments. That's right. It's ME putting together our child's stroller. I don't see you in the picture putting anything together. Looks like I'm still getting things done w/ an the xbox. Eat that. BTW, thx Momma-Doerr.

    Second, speaking of the child, no more "he/she" business. Jill, you have to know what the sex is at this point. Just come clean and spill the beans. If you won't, I will - it's a boy. There, I said it. I feel better - don't you? Someone has to step up and be the woman around here...errrr...wait...

    JAL

    ReplyDelete
  3. LET'S BE CLEAR- we do NOT know the gender of this baby! Geez, Jas, everyone is going to think we've been keeping some big secret for months. To clarify, Jason is just questioning my female nature since everyone we know says that the mom ALWAYS "knows" the gender. Sorry folks - I'm clueless. Some mommy gene is just not running at a high enough frequency.

    ReplyDelete